- Product Description
Got Pain? Get Compex® LT TENS pain relief! The Compex® LT TENS Unit is designed to help temporarily relieve pain by targeting sore or aching muscles. Whether those aches and pains are due to strain from exercise or normal household and work activities, Compex® LT TENS therapy can help. With 12 Pre-set modes and 20 Intensity Levels this easy to use device will stimulate the body's sensory receptors to help block and relieve pain. This small, portable rechargeable device can make a big difference in your pain management program. Use at the gym, at home or on-the-go.
Use to Treat/Prevent:
Sore and Aching Muscles of the shoulder, waist, back, arm, and leg
Relieving aches and pains in various parts of the body due to strain from exercise or normal household and work activities.
12 Pre-set modes, 20 Intensity Levels, 2 Independent Channels & 4 Electrode Pads, 6 Treatment Time Modes
Compex LT TENS Unit - 12 programs
What is TENS?
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) are tiny electrical pulses delivered through a device which can help alleviate pain through two different means. By stimulating the sensory nerves TENS produces high levels of endorphins to help ease body pain. The other method of pain relief, known as GATE Control Theory, works to block pain signals to the brain.
How is EMS different than TENS?
EMS (Electrical muscle stimulation) is often confused with TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) Learn More
- Charge unit 8 hours before use.
- Connect electrodes to wire by snapping them on; insert the other end of wire into output A channel. Repeat for output B Channel.
- Attach one or two pair of the electrodes to the body part.
- Turn unit on. The unit will automatically start at Mode 1.
- If the electrode doesn't stick to the skin, the word "PAD" will flash. When "PAD" is flashing, you will not be able to increase the intensity.
- To change the mode press the M button.
- To increase intensity press the + button; to decrease intensity press the - button.
- Press the ►II button, to stop the unit.
- Press T, to select one of six timers.
- Press the B button once to switch from output A channel to output B channel: To switch back to Channel A press the A button again.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
TENS LT Control Unit
TENS LT Micro-USB Cable
(4) 2x2 Electrode Pads
- Product Questions (0)
Compex LT TENS Unit
No questions asked yet
- Reviews (0)
Compex LT TENS Unit
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback
helps other visitors
in selecting their products